View Classes By Date ▼
What to Bring/Wear
You must bring:
- A current registration and license plate for the vehicle.
- A valid form of photo identification.
- You must wear the minimum protective equipment including:
- A helmet compliant to US DOT requirements.
- Eye protection (glasses, goggles, or faceshield) unless the vehicle has a windshield.
At a minimum, the registered and currently license plated motorcycle must be checked to have:
- Reasonable tire tread, with no embedded objects, that are are not significantly under-inflated.
- No fuel, oil, or fluid leaks that will compromise the safety of the rider or others.
- Functional brakes.
Class Dismissal Warnings
Students may be dismissed from the course if they:
- Demonstrate they are unable to safely control and operate a motorcycle/rig.
- Do not meet exercise objectives.
- Repeatedly do not respond to coaching.
- Intentionally commit unsafe acts
- Are demonstrating impairment by drugs/alcohol WMSP POLICY AND PROCEDURES MANUAL: 3.0 – TRAINING 3.0 – TRAINING
- Are excessively fatigued and may present a safety risk
- Are physically/emotionally impaired
- Intimidate, sexually harass, or threaten Students or Instructors WMSP will not engage, mediate, or suggest customer service solutions to customers. Contractors are solely responsible for managing their business. Customer service policies and options are all locally (Contractor) managed decisions.
Cascade Motorcycle Safety reserves the right to combine classes to meet our minimum number of students per class requirement or to cancel or postpone a class due to circumstances beyond our control.
Cancellation & Completion Policies:
If you need to reschedule your class we must hear from you NO less than 7 days prior to the class start date/hour. If you don’t contact us or call at least 7 days before your class starts, any money paid for a class will be forfeit and there will be NO refunds. Any refunds given are subject to a $10.00 handling fee. While our staff will do as much as possible to help you learn to ride safely we can not guarantee that you will pass the class and receive an endorsement.